Sell with Inside Properties
Our value proposition is to reveal the unique identity of the property, the emotions it creates and the life experience that awaits its forthcoming occupiers.
We have therefore developed a method which, in addition to the commercial aspects of our intermediary business, is based on a comprehensive exploration of the properties for sale, as well as on an exceptional visual and narrative enhancement.
The steps for a successful collaboration with us:
1) An in-depth analysis of your property
We want to know everything... and so we take all the time we need, to exchange with you and collect the functional, contextual as well as social and emotional information about your property. This enables us to have an in-depth knowledge and to present your property on the market in the most complete, immersive and inspiring manner.
2) Analysis of the local ecosystem
Because we immerse ourselves in the life and specificities of your neighbourhood, we can share a set of information that will make sense to the target group of customers. This offers potential buyers a solid added-value in addition to the characteristics specific to the house or apartment.
Thus, we are interested in the lifestyle that prevails in the neighborhood, its main actors, businesses and representative places. Also of high interest are the offers in terms of public transport, schools or recreational activities.
At the end of this second step, we get back to you with our market valuation of your property and the ideal strategy to deploy on the market.
3) Advice and recommended actions
To ensure success and serenity, we communicate to you the useful steps or actions to be taken in all possible dimensions of the sales process.
This may include some timely refreshing, refurbishment or technical update (which we could coordinate), investigation or operations to be carried out in urban, accounting, fiscal or legal matters.
If necessary, we put you in touch with our expert partners.
4) Art direction
It is one of the essential components of our DNA. Therefore, we invest a lot of time and resources in it and only work with photographers, interior designers or scenographers guided by the same ambition as us: to inspire those who will discover the world of the properties on offer and to arouse the emotions that are conducive to love at first sight.
Three phases will mark this step:
- Analysis of the profile of the target group of future buyers, in order to bring the greatest relevance to the content of our communication
- Customized staging and decoration of the premises to create inspiring and engaging visuals
- Scenography and photographic shooting of your property and its local environment
We still use traditional media (e.g. specialized press, presentation flyers, participation in events) but we favour digital communication to promote the properties and encourage a stronger commitment amongst buyers by offering modern, visually-powerful and authentic content.
At the same time, our desire is to create, mainly through social networks, a community of customers or visitors who will join our crusade to reinvent the real estate experience by making it more rewarding and stimulating.
In addition, we attach great importance to storytelling and the writing of presentation texts in order to be in harmony with the high level of our visual creations. The objective is to reach the right candidate buyers more effectively.
Finally, we select from our database the most interesting buyer profiles for your property and collaborate with real estate agencies or home hunters with whom we have worked in confidence for many years to attract the widest range of potential customers.
6) Meeting with buyers and managing the sales process
- Responsiveness and efficiency in making contact and communicating information with the market (making an appointment online on our website, availability 7 days a week, complete and digitalised file...)
- Organisation of visits
- Regular reviews on the progress of our mission (e.g. campaign statistics, customer feedback, actions to consider etc.)
- Negotiation of offers and of the terms and conditions
- Coordination of actions and stakeholders related to the 1st step of the selling process - “compromis de vente”- and the act of deed for effective support from the beginning to the end of the process.